Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disney World 2009

Jackson had his first trip to DisneyWorld at
the beginning of the month. We had an
amazing time and only wish we had longer to
stay there and be a child again. I have included a
"few" pictures from our trip-we only took at least 280
of them in addition to video. The best part of the trip
was watching the fun and excitement on Jackson's face
to meet the characters and ride the rides. We can't wait
to go back!!!

On the plane from Atlanta to Orlando-still did
not know yet we were going to Disney!!

At our resort



Outside the Nemo ride at Epcot

The first characters he met-Chip n Dale

First time meeting Mickey

I love this picture!!!

This was the sea turtle that sat by our table
we when ate dinner the first night at the Coral
Reef Resturant-Jackson loved it.
At the Magic Kingdom

Watch out-he's already driving!!

First and only rollercoaster-he was not a fan!




This was at Donald's Safari Breakfast-we got to
see Mickey Daisy and Goofy too

Jackson and his music

Riding the rides!!

Enough said


One of Jackson's favorite things-the Power Rangers!!

I only included one picture but we got pictures
and autographs with all 5 Power Rangers


The Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground


We all need to remember to take time to celebrate today!!

No comments: