Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Good Friends
I got to spend the day today with my two best friends from PT school. We rarely get time together anymore these days with families to occupy most of our time. I love when we get together-it reminds me of how fortunate I am to be blessed with such awesome friends-you know the kind that can always pick up with from right where you left off like you had not missed a day talking to each other. I love you Misty and Lee and am so grateful and thankful to call you my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had such a GREAT TIME today! I was thinking on the way home how it felt like no time had passed since we last saw each other! I treasure the friendship I have with the 2 of you so much!!
Post a Comment