Friday, September 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom
I am a little late in posting this as mom's birthday was on Sept. 20 but better late than never. I think as we are growing up especially as teenagers sometimes we don't think our moms know very much or realize how much they sacrifice for us. Not until I became an adult and especially a mom did I realize how much my mom did know and how much she sacrificed and did without (not just materially but in time for herself) so that we could do things and have things we wanted. So on your birthday mom I just want to tell you thank you for all you have done to help make me a successful responsible adult, to tell you I am sorry for acting like a spoiled brat at times, and to tell you that I love you very much and am proud to call you my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Miss Jane! And I want to say thank you for being so special to me. Love you!
Post a Comment